Halloween brings awesome costumes, creatively decorated houses and even some scary moments. But what is the best thing about Halloween treats? You may be thinking candy, and although we can’t disagree — if you are throwing a party or want your family to participate in some fun kitchen activity, then it’s time to get a little creative.
12 Spooktacular Halloween Treats
- Graveyard Shift is a spooky moose desert that everyone will love.
- Ghostly Party treats are made from Pretzel Sticks covered in white chocolate.
- BeWitching treats which are Marshmallows made to look like tasty witches.
- Mummy, I’m Scared is a banana treat dipped in dark and white chocolate.
- Skeletons in the closet which is a cupcake dessert made to look like skeletons.
- Sneaky Cat Crispy which is a cool spooky looking witches cat made from puffy rice treats.
- Haunted Pumpkin Crispy again made from puffy rice treats but made to look like a super cool pumpkin.
- Donut Fear the scariest donuts with teeth I have ever seen.
- Peeping Grapes these are a super way to give a healthy treat to your kids.
- Fangtastic strawberry’s which are covered in dark chocolate.
- Spider attack Halloween treats which are made from melted chocolate and pretzel sticks.
- Monster Under My Bed are a mixture of cookies and pastry all made to look like tasty looking Monsters.