Have you ever thought about putting your Dad on the spot? These 35 questions to ask your dad are perfect for making him squirm trying to answer them. You may find it funny learning what makes your Dad tick.
These 35 questions to ask your Dad are perfect for a great family night out putting your father on the spot. Every dad has a long ass story to tell and you will probably be surprised with some of the answers he gives. The best thing about asking so many questions is that you will find out just who your Dad really is.
You can always remind him of the answers he gave at a later date too, especially when he makes you laugh answering them.
No questions are to difficult to answer and you can always tailor the question appropriately for each father being put in the spotlight.
35 Questions to ask your Dad
- Tell me about the day i was born? If you get the day right, you get yourself a bonus point, Dad.
- Did your mother and father give you spending money when you was young? Tell me how much they gave you?
- What was the first place you stayed away from home. Where was it?
- What did you like or love about your own Dad?
- If your went back to high school, what would you do different?
- If you were a superhero, which one would you be?
- Which is the very best Christmas present you have received or given to someone else?
- What is the best job you have ever had?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What is your favourite sport and why?
- When did you have your first kiss? Was it any good?
- Who was your high school crush?
- What was the funniest thing you did growing up?
- What was the first song you ever bought?
- Who was your best friend growing up?
- What was your favourite thing to do on weekends when you were younger?
- Who is your most successful friend from school?
- What was the scariest moment you have ever had?
- Who taught you to drive? Did you pass the first time?
- When mum told you that she was pregnant, what was your reaction? Did you cry or jump around?
- What is your favourite thing about your own parents?
- What is the best thing you have found about being a parent?
- What is your favourite time of year?
- What is your favourite food?
- How many children did you want to have when you were young?
- What made you chose my name? What other names were you thinking of?
- What is the most favourite thing you like about living where we do?
- What is the worst injury you have ever had? How did it happen?
- Whats toys/things did you collect as a child?
- What was the first band or concert you went too?
- What do you want to do when you retire?
- What are your top five memories throughout your life so far?
- Whats is your favourite things about my mother? How did you meet?
- What is the silliest thing you have ever done?
- What is the toughest lesson you have ever learned through life?
Use the stories for preservation
Once you have asked the questions, why not right them down and save the memories to hand down to your children. This way they will know what their family history is and can do a similar thing with their Dad too.