Hello! And welcome to my blog. It’s time to leave those father troubles behind and start to concentrate on the things that matter, your kids, fun with the family and activities your can do in your but often limited free time.
My main aim on this blog is to give parenting solutions to those who really enjoy trying something new with their children. I also aim to provide you with fun ideas which will inspire you to been and feeling like a better father.
Topics on The Dads Bible Each Week…
- On Monday’s, I will write about Fitness topics and work out plans that I have tried and feel fit in and around what matters family.
- On Wednesday’s, I will create inspirational posts for those who loved to feel inspired by other parents. Topics will vary but I love to give advice when it comes to parenting and my experiences.
- On Friday’s, I will give you something pinnable. These post will include talk of D.I.Y projects and crafts you can achieve with your children.
- On Saturday’s, It went Viral… Simply post’s that went Viral with my thoughts surrounding the topics itself.
- On Sunday’s, I will find something to make you smile whether that’s one of my favourite Youtube Videos of the week or a story that makes you feel warm inside. I enjoy reading about others and their lifestyles.
If you see a link like this, notice how its underlined? That means you can simply click the link for further information which I found valuable. If there are any affiliate related links in a post, this means I get paid in some way for placing the link in the post by an advertiser, I promise I will inform you whenever this is done.
I may also throw in the odd post about different topics to the ones mentioned above, but if you have any topics you would like covering. Just let me know via firstname.lastname@example.org…