I have compiled a list of some of the best family movie trailers that have stood the test to time. In this list, you will find movies from many different genres which will make you feel nostalgic just watching them.
Top 10 Best Family Movies
1. Home Alone 1990
- Kevin An 8-year old troublemaker must protect his home from a pair of burglars when he is accidentally left home alone by his family during Christmas vacation.
- Bachelor and all round slob, Buck, babysits his brother’s rebellious teenage daughter and her cute younger brother and sister.
3.The Adams Family
- Con artists plan to fleece the eccentric family using an accomplice who claims to be their long-lost Uncle Fester.
4. Annie 1982
- A young orphan girl’s adventures in finding a family that will take her.
5. Mary Poppins
- A magic nanny comes to work for a cold banker’s unhappy family.
6. The Princess Bride
- While home sick in bed, a young boy’s grandfather reads him a story called The Princess Bride.
7. Back to the Future
- Marty McFly, a 17-year-old high school student, is accidentally sent 30 years into the past in a time-traveling DeLorean invented by his close friend, the maverick scientist Doc Brown.
8. Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory 1971
- Charlie receives a golden ticket to a factory, his sweet tooth wants going into the lushing candy, it turns out there’s an adventure in everything.
9. The Wizard of Oz
- Dorothy Gale has been swept away to a magical land in a tornado and embarks on a quest to see the Wizard who can help her return home.
10. The Karate Kid Original
- A martial arts master agrees to teach karate to a bullied teenager.
Most parents are going to remember these family movies. I would love to hear exactly what movies you would have on this list for your children.