Having a family can often mean you spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Your children walk in from school and the first thing they ask is “Whats for dinner.” You often find it is not long before the first out of school activities begin, so you have to be prepared to make something quick which is not only healthy but pleases your family too. Here is a great round-up of 30 minute healthy dinner recipes you and your kids will love.
Before you go why not check out these other great healthy meal articles we have.
- 21 Fat Busting Healthy Breakfast Recipes for a flying start to your day.
- or our very popular 21 Healthy Meals to make on a Budget.
These healthy dinner recipes show that you don’t have to be a slave to the kitchen and you can still provide your family with a healthy and delicious meal.
20 Healthy Dinner Recipes in 30 Minutes or less
1. Make a California Veggie Grilled Chicken Pasta Bowls recipe by Whole and Heavenly Oven.
2 Pan Seared Salmon with Mediterranean Salsa Fresca and Toasted Couscous recipe by The Cozy Apron.
3. 30-Minute Ginger Beef Tacos with Peanut Sauce recipe by Sweet Peas & Saffron.
4. Kale Walnut Pesto & Blistered Tomato Pasta recipe by Tastes Lovely.
7. Spicy Kung Pao Stir-Fry with Summer Squash recipe by Kristine’s Kitchen.
8. Tuscan Kale & Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage Gnocchi recipe by With Salt & Wit.
9. Balsamic Steak, Berry & Arugula Salad recipe by Sweet Peas & Saffron.
10. One Pan Moroccan Fish recipe by Lexie’s Clean Kitchen.
11. Cajun Shrimp Tostadas recipe by Maebells.
12. Butternut Squash & Black Bean Enchilada Skillet recipe by Ambitious Kitchen.
13. Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe by Creme De La Crumb.
14. Tuscan Chicken Skillet recipe by The Wanderlust Kitchen.
15. Sriracha Almond-Crusted Chicken Caprese Salad recipe by Floating Kitchen.
16. Sausage Asparagus Quinoa Pasta recipe by Primavera Kitchen.
17. Lighter Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad recipe by Savory Nothings.
18. Chicken Asparagus Stir-Fry with Cherry Tomatoes and Toasted Almonds recipe by Whole & Heavenly Oven.
19. Sausage & Pepper Panzanella Salad with Smoky Buttermilk Vinaigrette recipe by Sweet Peas & Saffron.
20. Quick and easy chicken burritos recipe by Gimme Delicious Food.
Hopefully, you will be able to make you and your family a quick and easy meal this evening using one of these healthy dinner recipes to make in 30 minutes or less.
Which meal are you going to try?