Have you thought about making kids crafts with your children they will love to play with afterwards? These 12 amazing kids crafts that can actually fly will have them entertained for hours.
My children simply love to make things.
You could sit them in a room with a box and some paint and they would be so happy.
These 12 crafts for kids that they can make using general household items will give them a super huge feeling of achievement once your kids have finished their project.
Here is my round-up of some of the best tried and tested kids crafts that can fly I have found.
12 Kids crafts that can fly
Follow our Kid’s Craft Board on Pinterest.
1. Check out these Flying Paper Plate Dragons via Pink Stripey Socks.
2. These easy to make Giant Paper Airplanes from Fireflies and Mud Pies will provide the kids with hours of fun.
3. Learn to make this excellent Tissue Paper Glider via Sugar Aunts.
4. Find out how you can make this brilliant Zappy Zoomer from Babble Dabble Do.
5. Make this great Egg Carton Helicopter from How Wee Learn.
6. Make use of those old soda bottle and create this excellent Bottle Rocket from Science Sparks.
7. A super way to recycle by making this Cardboard Boomerang from Playtivities.
8. These Paper Airplanes that Go Far will be great fun to have competitions with from Tinkerlab.
9. This cool Paper Airplane Launcher from Frugal Fun for Boys is perfect for a great kids crafts flight.
10. Recreate this Paper Helicopter from Red Ted Art.
11. Try to make this awesome Bamboo Helicopter from Picklebums.
12. Create these Paper Plate Flying Saucers from One Time Through
That is it. These are just a few of my favourite kids crafts that fly. I am sure you and your children will have endless messy hours of fun recreating the ideas.
Let me know how it goes below!