Amazing Mini Caramel Cheesecake Recipe
Who doesn't just love Cheesecake!? This simple to follow mini caramel Cheesecake Recipe will have you serving up a tasty delight in no time at all. This recipe is really versatile and will allow for you to create your own flavours and ideas.
Write a review
2 hr 20 min
2 hr 20 min
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 9g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 23g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 x Packet of Caramelised Biscuits. *I used Lotus Biscoff*
- 4 x 180g Packs of Soft Cheese *I used Philadelphia lightest, however full fat or own brand works just as well.*
- 100g Golden Caster Sugar.
- 1 x Teaspoon of Madagascan Vanilla Extract.
- 10 x Heaped Tablespoons of caramel sauce *I used Carnation Caramel*
- Squirty Cream.
- A Sprinkle of Cocoa Powder.
For the base
- Crush up the Caramelised biscuits into crumbs leaving five biscuits to one side.
- Divide the biscuit crumbs into ten ramekins filling them approximately 10 to 15mm high.
For the Cheesecake
- Empty four packets of soft cheese into a large mixing bowl.
- Add golden caster sugar and vanilla extract to the cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Add the caramel sauce and mix until the caramel has mostly incorporated to give a streaky
- appearance to the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the ten ramekins covering the biscuit crumb base.
- Place into the refrigerator to set for a minimum of two hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator and either eat straight away or for a really scrumptious finish top with squirty cream, a sprinkle of cocoa powder and use half of a caramelised biscuit to make a delightful decoration.
- To ensure a smooth set mixture, gently shake the ramekins to evenly distribute the mixture before placing cheesecakes in the fridge.
- Don't worry if you don't have any ramekins, a small drinking glass works just as well. I find an empty clean 200g Nutella jar is perfect for this recipe.
- Fear not about being too accurate about ingredients because this recipe does allow you to add more or less of certain ingredients depending on what flavours you prefer. For example add more or less caramel sauce and leave out the vanilla extract and vice versa.
- Why not adapt and experiment with this recipe yourself using different flavours such as chocolate sauce or almond extract.
Dads Bible http://dadsbible.co.uk/