Ok, so we know there are plenty of great Halloween costume ideas knocking around the web. In this article, I aim to show my readers what they should be avoiding this year with this fine selection of the Worst Halloween Costume Ideas ever… “No Seriously, wait until you see some of these”.
Ok! So the last thing any parent really want to do is make your kids feel like they have to hide at the Halloween party because your Halloween Custome seems to be a little strange or just plain weird.
These following pictures display some of the worst Halloween Costume ideas i think i have ever seen.
10 Worst Halloween Costumes Ever…
1.If this guy answered the door at Halloween and said “Trick or Treat” I would probably have to kick him in the balls. A slight mixture of Tigger from Winnie the Pooh and Spiderman pants really don’t go that well. Let’s hope this guy is clowning around.
2. Erm, I have no idea what the heck this guy is supposed to be but “NO” just “NO”. Why on earth would you dress like Koolaid man for a Halloween party? You’re the only person I have ever seen that may well have made a drink look scary. Please don’t do this again. Your kids will more than likely never forgive you for that.
3. What is your Dad coming as to the Halloween party this year? R2-D2 “Oh that sounds great”. WTF, this guy in a single-handed way has just ruined the look of one of the most iconic characters ever!
4. I have no words right now. Who the hell would think of crashing a party as Bucket and Spade man! I have to give it to him. He has some real bottle, I am almost crying with laughter right now.
5. How can anyone make a Halloween pumpkin outfit look seductive? Clearly, this guy who has really put quite a bit of effort into his outfit has got this very very wrong! Nice positioning of the stalk by the way.
6. Since when did Wolverine look like Benny from Top Cat or a children’s television presenter? Nice try but I would try something a little different next year.
7. Burt and Ernie were two of my childhood favourites. These guys have pretty much destroyed that. I have to give it to them as far as the worst Halloween costume goes this is probably quite a good one. I wouldn’t want to answer the door to these two.
8. Ten out of Ten for effort. Supergluing the dolls parts to your chest must have been quite difficult. Did your daughter let you do this to her doll?
9. I give you The Flash. I have nothing more to say!
10. Well, I see the quite life-like recreation of Ghostbusters Stay Puft marshmallow man has really come off great. I particularly like the bottle of beer that probably helps explain why Stay Puft looks drunk.
Ok, so that is it. These are just a reminder that under no circumstances should you ever leave the home without checking you look good with a friend or your partner…